Techright Environmental offers on-site compliance training for all staff involved in the operation of building water systems and those who have a role in the control procedures. This basic Legionella course has been developed to address the issues that surround Legionella and Legionnaires' disease, and is designed to give delegates a clear understanding of their responsibilities under the ACoP (L8) which helps to maintain a safe working environment for their employees.
The training covers:
- Introduction to Legionella.
- Susceptibility of staff to Legionella.
- Legionella Bacteria and Legionellosis, illnesses caused and how they are contracted.
- Sources within the system which allow the Legionella bacteria to exist, thrive and multiply.
- Health and safety at work act, Control of Substances, Management of health and safety at work and the Notification of cooling towers and Evaporative condensers.
- Your legal duty.
- The importance of recording and documenting all control measures.
If Techright Environmental carry out your Risk Assessment we will tailor the course to your site's specific requirements; by doing this we can help staff understand their risks on-site by highlighting key areas that would have been addressed in the Risk Assessment.
To enquire about our awareness training please contact us
Techright Environmental is a leading independent provider of specialist services relating to monitoring the safety of water systems and in particular the risk from exposure to Legionella bacteria.
We work with a broad range of organisations assisting them in the prevention, control and compliance of the risks associated with Legionella bacteria in line with the Governments Health and Safety Executive Approved Code of Practice (HSE ACOP L8).
02890 918 271
Scottish Provident Building
7 Donegal Square West
Providing Legionella risk assessments & control services, water testing, tank cleaning, tank lids & refurbishment and all water hygiene services throughout, Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK and Ireland
(c) 2015-17 Techright Environmental. All rights Reserved.